Friday, April 17, 2009

A Page by Cheryl Waters

Designed by Cheryl Waters
Photographs by Jolee Jane Pollock

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jolee Jane's photos . . . she attended the Art Nest and shared with me she thoroughly enjoyed the creative journey. She shared that she learned new techniques and expanded her artistic horizons. I loved her painting she created . . . oh so beautiful. I made a little mini book on the canvas page to include her photos and a couple pages to record her creative journey. I used a smaller scale photo for the book but got a 4x6 printed and cut it up and used bits and pieces of it to embellish the page. I also used gesso, paint, and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (on the page itself and to antique the white girls gloves). I found this bird cage pendant that I thought was perfect to go with the theme. Jolee Jane, thanks for sharing what you learned with us 'Lucky 13' and for allowing me to scrap your fun photos. I'll leave you with a stamp I found that I thought was so appropriate . . . "Of course you can fly, for dreams have wings." ~ Anon.








7 comments:

  1. THis is such a cool page. . . I have so enjoyed seeing all that you girls have come up with for your books so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless! how did you know how much I adore all that is vintage and distressed?
    I cant wait to get my hands on it,it really is all that I love;)
    Thank you Cheryl for creating such a special memory for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl your layout is a fantastic visual delight!! It really takes you to a time gone by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! Very nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your LO is gorgeous cheryl. i love the distressed and vintage feel. *xo*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Elena said - seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete