Monday, January 11, 2010

Page for Cheryl by Michelle Van Etten


Cheryl sent me this great picture of her daughter at Disney it spoke to me. I found all sorts of fun Disney items I had and started playing. The background i painted white and pink than embossed a tree die cut on the side. Once dry I used a flourish glimmer screen to add a darker pink. The tree I painted with lumineres. I than had a castle and needed fireworks. I added all the different stickles to create the fireworks.

I hope you have a Scrappy day
Michelle
www.trendyscrapper.typepad.com


4 comments:

  1. That is just to cute from what I can see you rocked this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page and my daughter is going to as well. What special memories put to a special page from a special artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. you know I love Disney! i want that castle! to live in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute how you did this and the castle is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete