Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hi, I'm Nan

Hi! I’m Nan Paturzo .... the STBNL. That’s .... Scrapper to Be Named Later.

If this were baseball, it would mean that a team was postponing a trade or that they weren’t certain what position they wanted a player for, or .... that a lucky scrapper had an opportunity to join a very talented and fun group of artists. That would be me. I already know many of the Lucky 13 and look forward to sharing my creations with them and with you all too.

For those of you who don’t know me, I am a 14+ year scrapper, living in Southern California. While I work full time in advertising, I also get to work on-the-side for Zutter Innovative Products, makers of the Bind-it-All, as their marketing and design team director. With teaching classes and making time to crop, not to mention spending time with my two daughters and husband (who has me playing poker regularly), I am a happy, busy girl.

I blog here and on the Bind-it-All blog, where you can see somewhat frequent tutorials on using the tools.

Being part of the Lucky 13 is quite a creative honor for me; I hope to learn and be inspired by all of them. Thank you, Lucky 13, for naming me the STBNL. I’m just glad to be here.

5 comments:

  1. Oh so glad to have you hear my dear! So excited my friend. What a wonderful addition! Lots of love and welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being part of the lucky 13 group!! They seem to be an amazing group of ladies, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Congrats! Y'all really rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome nan! so glad you joined our lucky thirteen. can't wait to see what you create! *xo*

    ReplyDelete