Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Candice's Rose Bowl fun - by Donna Salazar

A few of the girls from the Lucky 13 decided to go on an outing to the Rose Bowl swap meet before Candice McClean moved away from us. I didn't get to go because I was swamped with work at the time :( sniff. The photos that Candice sent me made me wish I had blown off work and gone with them. They looked like they had a blast!
The pictures were fun-girly-vintagey-goodness and I had the BEST product for the job. My sweet friend, Mel, from Kaiser Craft had sent me a ton of goodies from their new lines and I used the embroidered badges, die cut images and paper from the Pennyroyale line.

I also used some of the die cut images from my Winter Wishes line as well as some of my YUMMY die cut cardboard (available at www.pineconepressdesign.com) I loved how this layout turned out and I can't wait to give it to Candice next year!
Thanks for checking it out! Hugs ~D~

4 comments:

  1. Yummy is such a great description for this page. Oh my goodness. Lov'in your new line too! Uber goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. that was a fun day. sorry you missed it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at all that layering and texture. . . I still need to get to the rose bowl one of these days myself.

    ReplyDelete