Sunday, March 29, 2009

To Celine from Elena :)


February Pages by Elena Lai Etcheverry for Celine Navarro:

After an amazing $26,000 raised at the Royal Slumber Crop on march 14th, I can say that I am almost all caught up! I did get my pages done though! I decided to do pockets. I dont know if I will do this on all of them. I hand stitched with embroidery floss and then poked holes in the top layer of the pocket to weave the chenille stem. I made an orange crepe rosette with a technique Jennifer P showed me. When I was all done I sprayed it with scarlet glimmer mist and that was not such a good idea. It is really really red! and would not come off the photos with water! So I ended up re-printing the photos and then some of them I cut out and popped up and some of them I just re-mounted.

I wanted to use all the photos Celine sent me so even if she wants to take them out of the pocket and use them for something else, they are all embellished and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment